What is a dual degree ?
A dual degree allows a student to complete part of his / her studies in a partner institution and to obtain both the diploma of the home university as well as that of the host university.
On the basis of an agreement signed by two institutions, students taking this particular programme study at both universities and take similar courses.
La Rochelle Université and its partners :
The policy of La Rochelle Universit is to develop dual degrees with partner institutions around the world. Many students from La Rochelle and abroad have already participated in this type of exchange, including:
- University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (Vietnam) : Dual degree at Master’s level in the Computer Science and Environment-Oceanography fields.
- Beijijng Language and Culture University (China): Dual degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in foreign languages.
- Universitatea Technica de Constructii of Bucarest (Romania): Dual Degree at Master’s level. Master of Engineering (Génie Civil-IB GI3GR) University of La Rochelle / Master in Energy efficiency of Buldings (EEIC)
- University of Sherbrooke (Canada): Dual degree for students in the 2ndyear of a Master’s degree in Law specialising in research.
- University of San José (Costa Rica): Dual degree at Master’s level in Environment Science and Management of the Coastal Environment (signature in 2019).
How to apply ?
Find dual degrees and international exchanges on this webpage.